Thursday, December 4, 2008

Flight for 3 People


I am at the airport to catch a flight. My father is there to accompany me. The flight is still a few hours away. I decide to leave the airport to go back to Pasong Tamo.

On the way back to the airport, I get stuck in traffic. When I finally get there, I'm stopped by airport security for a health inspection, they check my heart rate and even have me jog on a machine. I am then informed that only 3 people can take the flight to that destination. The first 2 people waved at me through a glass wall at the line at the boarding gate. I wave back at them and talk to them through the glass, mouthing words and lip reading. I know them, but I just can't remember now. The line moves and they get onboard. I'm still at the inspection line.

I wake up.



The problem with this dream vivid as it were, is that when I woke up, I forgot the exact details. The country of destination and the two other passengers. I find it so amusing that only 3 people are allowed on board a huge plane.

My last travel was in Bangkok and in recent news the airport was taken over by protesters. Perhaps all these news bits on airports and mandatory inspections have clogged my brain

No comments: