Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lindsay Lohan and the Militias

Let me describe how my dream went last night:



First Arc:
Lindsay Lohan was kidnapped by these stealth militias. My presence seemed ominous, just watching events unfold. There was this other girl with her, she looked like Olga Kurylenko, but a rather helpless Bond girl. When they finally nabbed her they took her to a giant bed and all the militias started masturbating, Lindsay was just lying down moaning erotically. No one was touching her.

I don't recall the rest.



Second Arc:
I find myself in this vintage hotel with red interiors. I am pulling my luggage/trolley up the stairs. The feeling of this dream is familiar, I am certain I am in this hotel because of a film festival. At the corridor I meet other fellow delegates which includes my friend Otto. Four other guys are with him, whom I've never met. They had these strange ethnic instruments with them and they started playing tunes at the corridor. I'm unable to enter my assigned room, so they tell me to go down this ornate, circular winding staircase that leads to a very grand ballroom downstairs. I go to the concierge. I wake up.

---

I'm trying to comprehend how this dream possibly came about. Over the week, Lindsay was all over the news because a PETA girl threw flour at her. The militias I believe stemmed from today's headlines, I saw a picture of a gunman of the Mumbai Hotel attacks.

Otto my friend left a message for me on facebook, I haven't seen him yet to this day. He is a musician, who is launching his latest album on world music. The hotel seemed like from a different era or world, it look distorted, it had colours as vivid and eerie like in a David Lynch film. The people at the ballroom are like from an Agatha Christie novel.

No comments: